Taylorville, Illinois
1.9K views
1.6

After 16 years We finally being able to remodel our bathroom we bought a wolf cabinet I will never purchase another wolf cabinet in my life!Not Quality made at all!

After this cabinet was installed the drawers have always been hard to pull out. We have other furniture that is self close full extension drawers and have never had any to pull this hard. When we called the company and told them she sent us one new slider to replace (when I told her we needed 4!) anyway this isn't the only problem with This cabinet! The finish is rubbing off on the corners and edges!

This cabinet is under a 5 year warranty... It's all good that they are sending us all new front door and drawers that WE have to install and put the handles on AGAIN! But how many times will this have to be done in 5 YEARS!

..As we start our next bathroom we won't buy wolf and they just lost another customer

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wolf Home Products. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wolf Home Products.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Wolf Home Products to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wolf Home Products?

Comments

If you wanted a custom cabinet you should have paid for one. Wolf is a value priced cabinet line, not a custom line.